bet on Sentinels
bet on 100 Thieves

Bet on Sentinels vs 100 Thieves

VCT Americas League – April 01, 2023

We can't really say who will win this match. 100 Thieves or Sentinels are both good bets.

On April 01, 2023, Sentinels goes up against 100 Thieves in the VCT Americas League.

This is going to be a really close game with 100 Thieves being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and Sentinels with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Sentinels has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Sentinels you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Sentinels vs 100 Thieves over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to VCT Americas League below. Also see more matches relating to Sentinels or 100 Thieves below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Sentinels

Right now there's no matches for Sentinels.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact