bet on Schalke 04 Evo
vs
bet on GamerLegion
39%  
  61%

Bet on Schalke 04 Evo vs GamerLegion

Prime League – November 11, 2020

The safe bet here is on GamerLegion with a 61% chance of winning

On November 11, 2020, Schalke 04 Evo goes up against GamerLegion in the Prime League.


GamerLegion is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Schalke 04 Evo, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Schalke 04 Evo vs GamerLegion over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Prime League below. Also see more matches relating to Schalke 04 Evo or GamerLegion below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Prime League
Prime League

Right now there's no matches for Prime League.

bet on Schalke 04 Evo
Schalke 04 Evo

Right now there's no matches for Schalke 04 Evo.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact