bet on sAw
vs
bet on FunPlus Phoenix
30%  
  70%

Bet on sAw vs FunPlus Phoenix

Fall Series – October 14, 2021

We do not think FunPlus Phoenix will lose this one. So if we had to recommend a safe bet, it is definitely against sAw.

sAw and FunPlus Phoenix face off against each other on October 14, 2021 in the Fall Series.


FunPlus Phoenix is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on sAw, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on sAw vs FunPlus Phoenix over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Fall Series below. Also see more matches relating to sAw or FunPlus Phoenix below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Fall Series
Fall Series

Right now there's no matches for Fall Series.

bet on FunPlus Phoenix
FunPlus Phoenix

Right now there's no matches for FunPlus Phoenix.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact