bet on Savage
vs
bet on MASONIC
70%  
  30%

Bet on Savage vs MASONIC

Winter Series – January 17, 2022

f we had to guess we would say Savage will win this match. A sure win would be to take the 1.35 on Savage and take the smaller but safer bet.

Savage and MASONIC face off against each other on January 17, 2022 in the Winter Series.


Savage is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on MASONIC, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Savage vs MASONIC over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Winter Series below. Also see more matches relating to Savage or MASONIC below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Winter Series
Winter Series

Right now there's no matches for Winter Series.

bet on Savage
Savage

Right now there's no matches for Savage.

bet on MASONIC
MASONIC

Right now there's no matches for MASONIC.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact