bet on Santos
vs
bet on Redemption Neverest
39%  
  61%

Bet on Santos vs Redemption Neverest

La Liga Sur Pro Division – November 22, 2020

The safe bet here is on Redemption Neverest with a 61% chance of winning

On November 22, 2020, Santos plays against Redemption Neverest in the La Liga Sur Pro Division.


Redemption Neverest is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Santos, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Santos vs Redemption Neverest over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to La Liga Sur Pro Division below. Also see more matches relating to Santos or Redemption Neverest below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on La Liga Sur Pro Division
La Liga Sur Pro Division

Right now there's no matches for La Liga Sur Pro Division.

bet on Santos
Santos

Right now there's no matches for Santos.

bet on Redemption Neverest
Redemption Neverest

Right now there's no matches for Redemption Neverest.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact