bet on SANDBOX
bet on Beyond Stratos

Bet on SANDBOX vs Beyond Stratos

South Korea League – March 23, 2023

We are pretty sure SANDBOX is going to win. They have a 65 chance to win. But you never know, Beyond Stratos could take it and with odds of 2.55 it is a higher payoff.

On March 23, 2023, SANDBOX plays against Beyond Stratos in the South Korea League.

SANDBOX is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Beyond Stratos, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on SANDBOX vs Beyond Stratos over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to South Korea League below. Also see more matches relating to SANDBOX or Beyond Stratos below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on South Korea League
South Korea League

Right now there's no matches for South Korea League.

bet on SANDBOX

Right now there's no matches for SANDBOX.

bet on Beyond Stratos
Beyond Stratos

Right now there's no matches for Beyond Stratos.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact