bet on SANDBOX Gaming
vs
bet on FAV gaming
73%  
  27%

Bet on SANDBOX Gaming vs FAV gaming

APAC North – September 17, 2022

You can try a risky bet here on FAV gaming. With their lower odds of 3.2, they have a much higher payout.

SANDBOX Gaming is versing FAV gaming in the APAC North, on September 17, 2022.


SANDBOX Gaming is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on FAV gaming, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on SANDBOX Gaming vs FAV gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to APAC North below. Also see more matches relating to SANDBOX Gaming or FAV gaming below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on APAC North
APAC North

Right now there's no matches for APAC North.

bet on SANDBOX Gaming
SANDBOX Gaming

Right now there's no matches for SANDBOX Gaming.

bet on FAV gaming
FAV gaming

Right now there's no matches for FAV gaming.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact