bet on RunAway
vs
bet on O2 Blast
35%  
  65%

Bet on RunAway vs O2 Blast

U18 – May 21, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on RunAway. With their lower odds of 2.55, they have a much higher payout

On May 21, 2020, RunAway goes up against O2 Blast in the U18.


O2 Blast is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on RunAway, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on RunAway vs O2 Blast over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to RunAway or O2 Blast below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact