bet on RRQ Akira
bet on Omegha Esports

Bet on RRQ Akira vs Omegha Esports

U18 – March 19, 2023

f we had to guess we would say RRQ Akira will win this match. A sure win would be to take the 1.08 on RRQ Akira and take the smaller but safer bet.

On March 19, 2023, RRQ Akira plays against Omegha Esports in the U18.

RRQ Akira is looking like a better bet since they have a 89% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.08. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.8. Betting on Omegha Esports, whose odds are 6.5, will payout much more if they win. With a 11% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $65!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on RRQ Akira vs Omegha Esports over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to RRQ Akira or Omegha Esports below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on RRQ Akira
RRQ Akira

Right now there's no matches for RRQ Akira.

bet on Omegha Esports
Omegha Esports

Right now there's no matches for Omegha Esports.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact