bet on Royal Never Give Up
vs
bet on MagMa
74%  
  26%

Bet on Royal Never Give Up vs MagMa

I-League – April 17, 2021

We are pretty sure Royal Never Give Up is going to win. They have a 74 chance to win. But you never know, MagMa could take it and with odds of 3.35 it is a higher payoff.

Royal Never Give Up is versing MagMa in the I-League, on April 17, 2021.


Royal Never Give Up is looking like a better bet since they have a 74% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.28. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.8. Betting on MagMa, whose odds are 3.35, will payout much more if they win. With a 26% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $33.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Royal Never Give Up vs MagMa over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to I-League below. Also see more matches relating to Royal Never Give Up or MagMa below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact