bet on Royal Never Give Up
vs
bet on Hanwha Life
70%  
  30%

Bet on Royal Never Give Up vs Hanwha Life

World Championship – October 13, 2021

You can try a risky bet here on Hanwha Life. With their lower odds of 2.95, they have a much higher payout.

On October 13, 2021, Royal Never Give Up goes up against Hanwha Life in the World Championship.


Royal Never Give Up is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on Hanwha Life, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Royal Never Give Up vs Hanwha Life over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to World Championship below. Also see more matches relating to Royal Never Give Up or Hanwha Life below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact