On November 21, 2020, Royal Never Give Up plays against Elephant 4AM in the China Pro Cup.
Elephant 4AM is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Royal Never Give Up, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!
Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Royal Never Give Up vs Elephant 4AM over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to China Pro Cup below. Also see more matches relating to Royal Never Give Up or Elephant 4AM below.