bet on Rogue
bet on XSET

Select to bet on who you think will win the match


Bet on Rogue vs XSET

U18 – October 22, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on XSET. With their lower odds of 3.55, they have a much higher payout

Rogue vs XSET face off on October 22, 2020, in the U18.

Rogue is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on XSET, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Rogue vs XSET over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Rogue or XSET below.

Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact