bet on Rogue
vs
bet on SpaceStation Gaming
39%  
  61%

Bet on Rogue vs SpaceStation Gaming

U18 – April 08, 2021

We do not think SpaceStation Gaming will lose this one. So if we had to recommend a safe bet, it is definitely against Rogue.

Rogue is versing SpaceStation Gaming in the U18, on April 08, 2021.


SpaceStation Gaming is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Rogue, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Rogue vs SpaceStation Gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Rogue or SpaceStation Gaming below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Rogue
Rogue

Right now there's no matches for Rogue.

bet on SpaceStation Gaming
SpaceStation Gaming

Right now there's no matches for SpaceStation Gaming.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact