bet on Rogue
vs
bet on Natus Vincere
47%  
  53%

Bet on Rogue vs Natus Vincere

European League – October 18, 2020

This is a pretty even matchup. Bet on your favourite team on this one

Rogue vs Natus Vincere face off on October 18, 2020, in the European League.


This is going to be a really close game with Natus Vincere being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and Rogue with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since Rogue has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on Rogue you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Rogue vs Natus Vincere over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to European League below. Also see more matches relating to Rogue or Natus Vincere below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on European League
European League

Right now there's no matches for European League.

bet on Rogue
Rogue

Right now there's no matches for Rogue.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact