bet on Rogue
vs
bet on Misfits
61%  
  39%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Rogue vs Misfits

LEC – January 15, 2022

We do not think Rogue will lose this one. So if we had to recommend a safe bet, it is definitely against Misfits.

On January 15, 2022, Rogue plays against Misfits in the LEC.


Rogue is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Misfits, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Rogue vs Misfits over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LEC below. Also see more matches relating to Rogue or Misfits below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact