bet on Rogue
vs
bet on Has
91%  
  9%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Rogue vs Has

IntoTheAlphaX Pro Circuit – January 19, 2022

Even though it looks like Has might lose, a risky bet at 8 is not necessarily a bad move. Rogue pays out less return with their 1.05 odds.

Rogue vs Has face off on January 19, 2022, in the IntoTheAlphaX Pro Circuit.


Rogue is looking like a better bet since they have a 91% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.05. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.5. Betting on Has, whose odds are 8, will payout much more if they win. With a 9% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $80!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Rogue vs Has over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to IntoTheAlphaX Pro Circuit below. Also see more matches relating to Rogue or Has below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on IntoTheAlphaX Pro Circuit
IntoTheAlphaX Pro Circuit

Right now there's no matches for IntoTheAlphaX Pro Circuit.

bet on Has
Has

Right now there's no matches for Has.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact