bet on River Plate
vs
bet on Furious Gaming
73%  
  27%

Bet on River Plate vs Furious Gaming

U18 – October 13, 2021

It does not look so hot for Furious Gaming. They are outmatched 3.2 to 1.3. Still, River Plate looks to win this one.

On October 13, 2021, River Plate plays against Furious Gaming in the U18.


River Plate is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Furious Gaming, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on River Plate vs Furious Gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to River Plate or Furious Gaming below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact