bet on reveal
vs
bet on SPARX
65%  
  35%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on reveal vs SPARX

U18 – November 19, 2022

The safe bet here is on reveal with a 65% chance of winning.

On November 19, 2022, reveal goes up against SPARX in the U18.


reveal is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on SPARX, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on reveal vs SPARX over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to reveal or SPARX below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact