bet on Rensga
vs
bet on Red Canids
39%  
  61%

Bet on Rensga vs Red Canids

CBLOL – January 22, 2022

You can try a risky bet here on Rensga. With their lower odds of 2.3, they have a much higher payout.

Rensga is versing Red Canids in the CBLOL, on January 22, 2022.


Red Canids is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Rensga, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Rensga vs Red Canids over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to CBLOL below. Also see more matches relating to Rensga or Red Canids below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact