bet on Renegades
vs
bet on Rooster
93%  
  7%

Bet on Renegades vs Rooster

U18 – November 23, 2020

Renegades looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

On November 23, 2020, Renegades plays against Rooster in the U18.


Renegades is looking like a better bet since they have a 93% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.03. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.3. Betting on Rooster, whose odds are 9, will payout much more if they win. With a 7% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $90!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Renegades vs Rooster over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Renegades or Rooster below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact