bet on Redemption
vs
bet on Tuwaiq
83%  
  17%

Bet on Redemption vs Tuwaiq

U18 – November 19, 2020

The safe bet here is on Redemption with a 83% chance of winning

On November 19, 2020, Redemption goes up against Tuwaiq in the U18.


Redemption is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on Tuwaiq, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Redemption vs Tuwaiq over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Redemption or Tuwaiq below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Redemption
Redemption

Right now there's no matches for Redemption.

bet on Tuwaiq
Tuwaiq

Right now there's no matches for Tuwaiq.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact