bet on Red MY
vs
bet on Lunatix
59%  
  41%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Red MY vs Lunatix

brazil – November 25, 2022

It does not look so hot for Lunatix. They are outmatched 2.2 to 1.6. Still, Red MY looks to win this one.

On November 25, 2022, Red MY plays against Lunatix in the brazil.


Red MY is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on Lunatix, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Red MY vs Lunatix over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to brazil below. Also see more matches relating to Red MY or Lunatix below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Red MY
Red MY

Right now there's no matches for Red MY.

bet on Lunatix
Lunatix

Right now there's no matches for Lunatix.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact