bet on Reckoning Esports
vs
bet on Team Valor
39%  
  61%

Bet on Reckoning Esports vs Team Valor

U18 – January 12, 2022

You can try a risky bet here on Reckoning Esports. With their lower odds of 2.3, they have a much higher payout.

Reckoning Esports vs Team Valor face off on January 12, 2022, in the U18.


Team Valor is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on Reckoning Esports, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Reckoning Esports vs Team Valor over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Reckoning Esports or Team Valor below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Reckoning Esports
Reckoning Esports

Right now there's no matches for Reckoning Esports.

bet on Team Valor
Team Valor

Right now there's no matches for Team Valor.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact