bet on Rebels
bet on UCAM Tokiers

Bet on Rebels vs UCAM Tokiers

LVP Superliga – May 29, 2023

We are pretty sure Rebels is going to win. They have a 83 chance to win. But you never know, UCAM Tokiers could take it and with odds of 4.75 it is a higher payoff.

Rebels vs UCAM Tokiers face off on May 29, 2023, in the LVP Superliga.

Rebels is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on UCAM Tokiers, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!

Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Rebels vs UCAM Tokiers over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to LVP Superliga below. Also see more matches relating to Rebels or UCAM Tokiers below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Rebels

Right now there's no matches for Rebels.

bet on UCAM Tokiers
UCAM Tokiers

Right now there's no matches for UCAM Tokiers.

18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright ©

Sitemap | Contact