bet on Reactive
vs
bet on Vac Banned
59%  
  41%

Bet on Reactive vs Vac Banned

U18 – November 21, 2020

Reactive looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Reactive and Vac Banned face off against each other on November 21, 2020 in the U18.


Reactive is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on Vac Banned, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Reactive vs Vac Banned over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Reactive or Vac Banned below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Reactive
Reactive

Right now there's no matches for Reactive.

bet on Vac Banned
Vac Banned

Right now there's no matches for Vac Banned.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact