bet on Quantum Strikers
vs
bet on Fast Rush
76%  
  24%

Bet on Quantum Strikers vs Fast Rush

U18 – November 21, 2020

Quantum Strikers looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

On November 21, 2020, Quantum Strikers plays against Fast Rush in the U18.


Quantum Strikers is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on Fast Rush, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Quantum Strikers vs Fast Rush over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Quantum Strikers or Fast Rush below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact