bet on PSV Esports
vs
bet on Echo Zulu
79%  
  21%

Bet on PSV Esports vs Echo Zulu

Dutch League – October 16, 2021

The safe bet here is on PSV Esports with a 79% chance of winning.

On October 16, 2021, PSV Esports plays against Echo Zulu in the Dutch League.


PSV Esports is looking like a better bet since they have a 79% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.2. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12. Betting on Echo Zulu, whose odds are 4, will payout much more if they win. With a 21% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $40!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on PSV Esports vs Echo Zulu over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Dutch League below. Also see more matches relating to PSV Esports or Echo Zulu below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Dutch League
Dutch League

Right now there's no matches for Dutch League.

bet on PSV Esports
PSV Esports

Right now there's no matches for PSV Esports.

bet on Echo Zulu
Echo Zulu

Right now there's no matches for Echo Zulu.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact