bet on PSG Talon
vs
bet on V3 eSports
70%  
  30%

Bet on PSG Talon vs V3 eSports

U18 – September 27, 2020

PSG Talon looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

PSG Talon is versing V3 eSports in the U18, on September 27, 2020.


PSG Talon is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on V3 eSports, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on PSG Talon vs V3 eSports over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to PSG Talon or V3 eSports below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact