bet on PSG Talon
vs
bet on Beyond Gaming
76%  
  24%

Bet on PSG Talon vs Beyond Gaming

PCS – April 16, 2021

If you are looking for a safe bet, PSG Talon is the clear choice. Beyond Gaming will get you a better reward being a risky bet with their 3.55 odds.

On April 16, 2021, PSG Talon goes up against Beyond Gaming in the PCS.


PSG Talon is looking like a better bet since they have a 76% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.25. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.5. Betting on Beyond Gaming, whose odds are 3.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 24% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $35.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on PSG Talon vs Beyond Gaming over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to PCS below. Also see more matches relating to PSG Talon or Beyond Gaming below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on PCS
PCS

Right now there's no matches for PCS.

bet on PSG Talon
PSG Talon

Right now there's no matches for PSG Talon.

bet on Beyond Gaming
Beyond Gaming

Right now there's no matches for Beyond Gaming.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact