bet on PSG LGD
vs
bet on Virtus Pro
73%  
  27%

Bet on PSG LGD vs Virtus Pro

The International – October 14, 2021

Even though it looks like Virtus Pro might lose, a risky bet at 3.2 is not necessarily a bad move. PSG LGD pays out less return with their 1.3 odds.

PSG LGD and Virtus Pro face off against each other on October 14, 2021 in the The International.


PSG LGD is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Virtus Pro, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on PSG LGD vs Virtus Pro over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to The International below. Also see more matches relating to PSG LGD or Virtus Pro below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on The International
The International

Right now there's no matches for The International.

bet on PSG LGD
PSG LGD

Right now there's no matches for PSG LGD.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact