bet on PSG LGD
vs
bet on Aster
70%  
  30%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on PSG LGD vs Aster

Dota Pro Circuit CN Regional Finals – May 07, 2022

PSG LGD looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

PSG LGD is versing Aster in the Dota Pro Circuit CN Regional Finals, on May 07, 2022.


PSG LGD is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on Aster, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on PSG LGD vs Aster over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Dota Pro Circuit CN Regional Finals below. Also see more matches relating to PSG LGD or Aster below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Dota Pro Circuit CN Regional Finals
Dota Pro Circuit CN Regional Finals

Right now there's no matches for Dota Pro Circuit CN Regional Finals.

bet on PSG LGD
PSG LGD

Right now there's no matches for PSG LGD.

bet on Aster
Aster

Right now there's no matches for Aster.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact