bet on Project X
vs
bet on NLG
79%  
  21%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on Project X vs NLG

Betway Nine to Five – October 22, 2020

The safe bet here is on Project X with a 79% chance of winning

Project X is versing NLG in the Betway Nine to Five, on October 22, 2020.


Project X is looking like a better bet since they have a 79% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.2. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12. Betting on NLG, whose odds are 4, will payout much more if they win. With a 21% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $40!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Project X vs NLG over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Betway Nine to Five below. Also see more matches relating to Project X or NLG below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Betway Nine to Five
Betway Nine to Five

 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact