bet on PR Stars
vs
bet on INTZ
45%  
  55%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on PR Stars vs INTZ

U18 – October 15, 2021

This match is very close, PR Stars or INTZ could come out the victor here. INTZ with a 55% chance of winning has a slight advantage.

PR Stars is versing INTZ in the U18, on October 15, 2021.


This is going to be a really close game with INTZ being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and PR Stars with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since PR Stars has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on PR Stars you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on PR Stars vs INTZ over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to PR Stars or INTZ below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on PR Stars
PR Stars

Right now there's no matches for PR Stars.

bet on INTZ
INTZ

Right now there's no matches for INTZ.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact