bet on PR Stars
vs
bet on 9z Academy
87%  
  13%

Bet on PR Stars vs 9z Academy

U18 – October 14, 2021

We are pretty sure PR Stars is going to win. They have a 87 chance to win. But you never know, 9z Academy could take it and with odds of 5.75 it is a higher payoff.

On October 14, 2021, PR Stars plays against 9z Academy in the U18.


PR Stars is looking like a better bet since they have a 87% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.1. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11. Betting on 9z Academy, whose odds are 5.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 13% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $57.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on PR Stars vs 9z Academy over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to PR Stars or 9z Academy below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on PR Stars
PR Stars

Right now there's no matches for PR Stars.

bet on 9z Academy
9z Academy

Right now there's no matches for 9z Academy.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact