bet on Pompa Team
vs
bet on FarmingSimulator20
27%  
  73%

Bet on Pompa Team vs FarmingSimulator20

Polish Esport Cup – October 22, 2020

The safe bet here is on FarmingSimulator20 with a 73% chance of winning

On October 22, 2020, Pompa Team goes up against FarmingSimulator20 in the Polish Esport Cup.


FarmingSimulator20 is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Pompa Team, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Pompa Team vs FarmingSimulator20 over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Polish Esport Cup below. Also see more matches relating to Pompa Team or FarmingSimulator20 below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact