bet on Planetkey Dynamics
vs
bet on touch the crown

Bet on Planetkey Dynamics vs touch the crown

Merkur Masters Qualifier – October 22, 2020

You can try a risky bet here on Planetkey Dynamics. With their lower odds of 3.35, they have a much higher payout

Planetkey Dynamics vs touch the crown face off on October 22, 2020, in the Merkur Masters Qualifier.


touch the crown is looking like a better bet since they have a 74% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.28. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $12.8. Betting on Planetkey Dynamics, whose odds are 3.35, will payout much more if they win. With a 26% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $33.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Planetkey Dynamics vs touch the crown over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Merkur Masters Qualifier below. Also see more matches relating to Planetkey Dynamics or touch the crown below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact