bet on Plan B
vs
bet on Kolossus
35%  
  65%

Bet on Plan B vs Kolossus

U18 – November 21, 2020

The safe bet here is on Kolossus with a 65% chance of winning

Plan B is versing Kolossus in the U18, on November 21, 2020.


Kolossus is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Plan B, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Plan B vs Kolossus over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Plan B or Kolossus below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact