bet on Pittsburgh Knights
vs
bet on Okami
65%  
  35%

Bet on Pittsburgh Knights vs Okami

U18 – November 22, 2020

Pittsburgh Knights looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet

Pittsburgh Knights vs Okami face off on November 22, 2020, in the U18.


Pittsburgh Knights is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on Okami, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Pittsburgh Knights vs Okami over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Pittsburgh Knights or Okami below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact