bet on Philadelphia Fusion
vs
bet on Los Angeles Gladiators

Bet on Philadelphia Fusion vs Los Angeles Gladiators

OWL – May 24, 2020

The safe bet here is on Philadelphia Fusion with a 94% chance of winning

Philadelphia Fusion is versing Los Angeles Gladiators in the OWL, on May 24, 2020.


Philadelphia Fusion is looking like a better bet since they have a 94% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.02. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $10.2. Betting on Los Angeles Gladiators, whose odds are 10, will payout much more if they win. With a 6% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $100!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Philadelphia Fusion vs Los Angeles Gladiators over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to OWL below. Also see more matches relating to Philadelphia Fusion or Los Angeles Gladiators below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on OWL
OWL

Right now there's no matches for OWL.

bet on Philadelphia Fusion
Philadelphia Fusion

Right now there's no matches for Philadelphia Fusion.

bet on Los Angeles Gladiators
Los Angeles Gladiators

Right now there's no matches for Los Angeles Gladiators.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact