PET Nora Rengo and EVA e face off against each other on November 21, 2020 in the U18.
EVA e is looking like a better bet since they have a 61% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.55. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $15.5. Betting on PET Nora Rengo, whose odds are 2.3, will payout much more if they win. With a 39% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $23!
Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on PET Nora Rengo vs EVA e over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to PET Nora Rengo or EVA e below.
Right now there's no matches for PET Nora Rengo.
Right now there's no matches for EVA e.