On January 10, 2022, PENTA 1860 goes up against MOUZ in the U18.
MOUZ is looking like a better bet since they have a 65% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.45. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $14.5. Betting on PENTA 1860, whose odds are 2.55, will payout much more if they win. With a 35% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $25.5!
Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on PENTA 1860 vs MOUZ over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to PENTA 1860 or MOUZ below.