bet on Paradox
vs
bet on Ground Zero
70%  
  30%

Bet on Paradox vs Ground Zero

ESEA Premier Australia – October 14, 2021

Paradox looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

On October 14, 2021, Paradox plays against Ground Zero in the ESEA Premier Australia.


Paradox is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on Ground Zero, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Paradox vs Ground Zero over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESEA Premier Australia below. Also see more matches relating to Paradox or Ground Zero below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on ESEA Premier Australia
ESEA Premier Australia

Right now there's no matches for ESEA Premier Australia.

bet on Paradox
Paradox

Right now there's no matches for Paradox.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact