bet on Papara SuperMassive
vs
bet on Fenerbahce
85%  
  15%

Bet on Papara SuperMassive vs Fenerbahce

U18 – April 10, 2021

Even though it looks like Fenerbahce might lose, a risky bet at 5.25 is not necessarily a bad move. Papara SuperMassive pays out less return with their 1.12 odds.

On April 10, 2021, Papara SuperMassive goes up against Fenerbahce in the U18.


Papara SuperMassive is looking like a better bet since they have a 85% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.12. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.2. Betting on Fenerbahce, whose odds are 5.25, will payout much more if they win. With a 15% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $52.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Papara SuperMassive vs Fenerbahce over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Papara SuperMassive or Fenerbahce below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Papara SuperMassive
Papara SuperMassive

Right now there's no matches for Papara SuperMassive.

bet on Fenerbahce
Fenerbahce

Right now there's no matches for Fenerbahce.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact