bet on paIN
vs
bet on Liberty
73%  
  27%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on paIN vs Liberty

CBLOL – January 22, 2022

Even though it looks like Liberty might lose, a risky bet at 3.2 is not necessarily a bad move. paIN pays out less return with their 1.3 odds.

paIN vs Liberty face off on January 22, 2022, in the CBLOL.


paIN is looking like a better bet since they have a 73% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.3. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13. Betting on Liberty, whose odds are 3.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 27% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $32!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on paIN vs Liberty over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to CBLOL below. Also see more matches relating to paIN or Liberty below.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact