bet on PACT
vs
bet on Illuminar
47%  
  53%

Bet on PACT vs Illuminar

ESL Mistrzostwa Polski – October 19, 2020

We can't really say who will win this match. Illuminar or PACT are both good bets.

On October 19, 2020, PACT plays against Illuminar in the ESL Mistrzostwa Polski.


This is going to be a really close game with Illuminar being slightly favoured with a 53% chance and PACT with a 47%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since PACT has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on PACT you'll get back $19.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on PACT vs Illuminar over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to ESL Mistrzostwa Polski below. Also see more matches relating to PACT or Illuminar below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on ESL Mistrzostwa Polski
ESL Mistrzostwa Polski

Right now there's no matches for ESL Mistrzostwa Polski.

bet on PACT
PACT

Right now there's no matches for PACT.

bet on Illuminar
Illuminar

Right now there's no matches for Illuminar.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact