bet on PACT
vs
bet on hREDS
55%  
  45%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on PACT vs hREDS

Malta Vibes – October 11, 2021

Being honest, both hREDS and PACT have good odds of winning this matchup. I would bet on PACT, but it is just my personal preference.

PACT is versing hREDS in the Malta Vibes, on October 11, 2021.


This is going to be a really close game with PACT being slightly favoured with a 55% chance and hREDS with a 45%. In this case you can probably just bet for your favourite team. Since hREDS has a lower chance to win, they will payout a bit better. For every $10 you bet on hREDS you'll get back $20.5 so it makes them a slightly more attractive bet.


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on PACT vs hREDS over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to Malta Vibes below. Also see more matches relating to PACT or hREDS below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Malta Vibes
Malta Vibes

Right now there's no matches for Malta Vibes.

bet on hREDS
hREDS

Right now there's no matches for hREDS.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact