bet on ORDER
vs
bet on AVANT
59%  
  41%

Select to bet on who you think will win the match

BET NOW

Bet on ORDER vs AVANT

BTS Europe / CIS – September 16, 2020

The safe bet here is on ORDER with a 59% chance of winning

On September 16, 2020, ORDER goes up against AVANT in the BTS Europe / CIS.


ORDER is looking like a better bet since they have a 59% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.6. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $16. Betting on AVANT, whose odds are 2.2, will payout much more if they win. With a 41% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $22!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on ORDER vs AVANT over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to BTS Europe / CIS below. Also see more matches relating to ORDER or AVANT below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact