bet on Omega Gaming
vs
bet on Team Unknown
83%  
  17%

Bet on Omega Gaming vs Team Unknown

U18 – January 20, 2022

Omega Gaming looks to be the stronger team in this matchup. Bet on them for a safer bet.

Omega Gaming is versing Team Unknown in the U18, on January 20, 2022.


Omega Gaming is looking like a better bet since they have a 83% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.15. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $11.5. Betting on Team Unknown, whose odds are 4.75, will payout much more if they win. With a 17% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $47.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Omega Gaming vs Team Unknown over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Omega Gaming or Team Unknown below.

Bet on Related Matches

bet on Omega Gaming
Omega Gaming

Right now there's no matches for Omega Gaming.

bet on Team Unknown
Team Unknown

Right now there's no matches for Team Unknown.


 
18+ Gamble Responsibly
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact