bet on Odyssey
vs
bet on Noble
70%  
  30%

Bet on Odyssey vs Noble

U18 – November 24, 2020

The safe bet here is on Odyssey with a 70% chance of winning

Odyssey vs Noble face off on November 24, 2020, in the U18.


Odyssey is looking like a better bet since they have a 70% chance of winning. This makes them the better bet although they payout 1.35. This means that if you bet $10, you’ll win $13.5. Betting on Noble, whose odds are 2.95, will payout much more if they win. With a 30% chance of winning they are the risky bet, but betting $10, will net you $29.5!


Get the best odds on all Esports matches. Click the button above to bet on Odyssey vs Noble over on Betway. Click here to create an account and receive your BONUS Find more matches related to U18 below. Also see more matches relating to Odyssey or Noble below.


 
Copyright © bet-esport.com

Sitemap | Contact